The following text is the result of a translation of the original text drawn up in Italian language and inserted for the only purpose of facilitating the understanding of potential foreign users. Being such a translation made by an automatic electronic system, it may contain errors and inaccuracies, even conceptual .
Therefore for the purposes of the correct application of the terms, the reference text, legally binding is written in Italian.
These general conditions governing the purchases made on the site shop.integrasalus.it (or site), in accordance with italian law, Articles 49 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of Title Third of the third part, which should be consulted as required by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
Before any transaction, the customer acknowledges having taken note of and expressly declares to accept them when they affix ticking the box «I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally.» and proceed with the check-out.
The transmission of the order and its confirmation by the customer concretize the full and complete acceptance of the general terms and conditions, which are the only applicable to the order.
Orders are accepted only if transmitted via the Website shop.integrasalus.it (on line) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The correct order is confirmed by an e-mail communication, sent to the email address provided by the Customer. The confirmation notice will report the ID number, the date and time of the purchase; the indication of the products purchased, its price, delivery costs and any mark, the data provided by the customer for billing and for delivery, the method of payment chosen by the customer and a summary of the general conditions of sale.
The Customer shall immediately verify the content of communication and report immediately any errors or omissions.
Csgb Italia®, reserves the right not to confirm an order if it considers it necessary. In this case the customer will be promptly informed and refunded if necessary (limited to the amount already paid for the order in question).
Sometimes it may happen that an article, available at time of order, it is not in the process of preparation and shipping. If this does occur, we provvederemmo to immediately contact the customer, to inform on the availability date or to offer an equivalent replacement product, or the reversal article from the order made by any repayment not due.
All site prices include VAT, are valid only in Italian territory and are intended for private customers. Prices may be changed at any time, without notice.
The photographs illustrating the products are presented for illustrative purposes. The product files on the website, which reflect the composition and function of the product, are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Since the access and the ability to submit orders online, change in real time the product availability, CSGB Italia® not guarantee the certainty of allocation of merchandise. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order by CSGB Italia®, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case the customer will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery of the only products available or to request cancellation of the order by communicating via e-mail customer service.
Invoices related to orders made by the site as soon as available, will be sent to the email address supplied at registration by the customer and at the same time will be visible in the website staff.
Invoices of orders placed by e-mail, will be sent to the e-mail originator and annexed to over pack.
The goods can be paid with either of the following methods:
- Cash: in case of direct collection from our office in Roana (VI) in via Maggiore 226
- Cash on delivery: in cash to the courier (up to a maximum of 500 €). For this payment method, they will not be accepted, circulars and / or bank checks or other kind of title. The cash payment, in every case (even if free shipping) has a fixed amount of € 7.00
- Advance Bank Transfer: If you pay by bank transfer, the shipment will be entrusted to the carrier only to the amount has been credited to the account of CSGB Italia® (on average 1-2 working days to that format) with a consequent delay in delivery times indicated. Where the stay this form of payment, in order to facilitate the preparation of the order you can send a copy of the bill to transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data of Bank Transfer
- Payable to: CSGB ITALIA cooperativa sociale agricola arl
- Presso: Banca Alto Vicentino ‐ Credito Cooperativo di Schio, Pedemonte e Roana - Fil Roana (VI), P.zza S. Giustina 47
- IBAN: IT 35 F 08669 60680 017000966237 SWIFT-BIC: CCRTIT2TF01
- Reason: order number and date (see e-mail confirmation)
- Amount: See e-mail confirmation
- Credit card: payment by credit card will be secure through the payment gateway PayPal, which currently supports cards issued on MasterCard circuits, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express. Payment by credit card, will take place together with the completion of the order, making it faster shipping times and delivery. At no time during the purchase process by credit card CSGB Italia® you will be able to know personal information about the card itself, stating that the information is transmitted directly to the site of bank that handles the transaction, protected site.For this reason, CSGB Italia® can not be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by a third party upon payment of products purchased on its site.
In case of cancellation you will be required by CSGB Italia® the cancellation of the transaction and the transfer of the amount committed. (The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach up to their due date. After the cancellation of the transaction CSGB Italia® will not in any way be held responsible for delays and / or damage caused by the banking system)
CSGB Italia® reserves the right to request early payment of orders, (bank transfer or credit card) Where it deems necessary.
We ship throughout Italy by courier GLS.
All customers who have received our email of the dispatch, and they wanted to know where the package (24 hours after the e-mail receipt) may require the parcel tracking codes in writing and email@example.com specifying the date and the order number.
The shipping costs for Italy are:
- € 8,00 for orders up to € 39,99
- Free for orders above € 40
Disadvantaged areas*: (full list at https://shop.integrasalus.it/index.php?id_cms=7&controller=cms&id_lang=2). For disadvantaged areas, we reserve ourself the possibility to evaluate the real shipping costs and comunicate it to our customers before the order confirmation.
* Warning: For these locations are not applicable any promotions on shipping in addition to those listed above, and the delivery time may be longer than the standard one.
At today's date the expected delivery time is 8 working days, except purchases made by bank transfer.
Usually the packs are entrusted to the courier after 2 to 6 working days from receipt of order and delivery takes on average 24 to 48 hours for delivery to the final customer by the time of conferring the package.
The times indicated above are indicative and are committed fully to respect them, but in some cases there may be delays caused by non-availability of the goods or high concentration of orders to be filled. In case of late due to missing our products you will be notified with an email. Thank you for understanding.
CSGB Italy ® can only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory.
The delivery option that you can activated for purchases made directly from the Site does not provide for the implementation of additional services such as delivery to the plan or delivery appointment. If such services were indispensable please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to find a solution to the problem.
During the order is good practice to specify a delivery address that is manned, so they promptly receive the products ordered, specifying alternatives and needs in order notes.
Following a failed attempt of delivery, the courier will leave to the address indicated a contact card with the references necessary to fix a new delivery. Unnecessarily spent three days CSGB Italia® attempt to contact the customer to define and eventually solve the causes of non-delivery and in case of negative feedback the order will be considered canceled due to the impossibility of carrying out the delivery. Cancellation, CSGB Italia® will inform the customer via e-mail containing instructions on how to apply for refund of advance payment. The amount already paid by the Customer will be refunded as soon as possible with deduction of expenses incurred in the attempts of delivery and return the package, quantified on average € 20,00.
All our cosmetics are produced on the farm. Being "fresh" products that can happen for several reasons related to work overload, to the availability of some raw material or to causes beyond our control, the delivery may slip with respect to the pre-established times. In these cases the customer will be promptly notified and will be given the opportunity to revise or cancel the order without charges of any kind.
CSGB Italia® will not be in any way responsible for damages suffered by the Customer due to delay in delivery.
Risk and Property
The goods are usually shipped prepaid, with charge on the invoice of expenses (excluding the cases provided for in section "Shipping"). Upon delivery of the goods, the customer must verify the integrity of packages. If it considers signs of tampering of sealed edges, cuts, lesions, moist spots that could presage a breakdown of the content, unusual noise or any other signals that may be predict the deterioration of the goods, the customer must:
- pick up the shipment by asking the carrier to affix on the waybill marked "Withdrawal subject to verification", then certifying the possible damage to the goods by means of photographs that will be transmitted to CSGB Italia® to carry out the necessary checks;
- in severe cases where it is clear the damage of the goods delivery, refuse the shipment, by immediately informing to CSGB Italia® that, once we verify the veracity of the situation, shall at his own expense and care to make a new shipment.
A withdrawal occurred, even if the packaging is intact, the customer must check the quantitative and qualitative correspondence with what is indicated in the order form and in the accompanying document (DDT). In case of discrepancy, the same should be reported within seven days, CSGB Italia® to the e-mail email@example.com. Each alert over these terms, will not be taken into account. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for the statements.
CSGB Italia® is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, suffered by the customer arising from the purchase of goods offered in the catalog published on the site, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, if not limited to a refund the amount of advance payment in the event of withdrawal from the order in the terms provided by law.
In the event of missing or incomplete delivery of products, due to our error, CSGB Italia® agrees to send the amount due at his own expense in the shortest time possible or alternatively to repay the value of the product by bank transfer.
Right of withdrawal
Under Article. 52 paragraph 2, letter b) of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), as amended, the customer may cancel the order within 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods without any explanation and without having to pay penalties. The right of withdrawal applies only to product purchased in its entirety without any signs of wear and / or opening.
Exercise the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must send within the aforementioned time to CSGB Italia® a written communication to the following addresses:
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org (by PEC address)
- Registered mail return receipt: CSGB ITALIA cooperativa sociale agricola arl - via Maggiore, 226 36010 Roana (VI)
- Fax: 0424-1940694
- the invoice number;
- in case of partial withdrawal, the description and the amount of the returned products;
- their bank details to make the refund that will be by bank transfer.
The execution of the refund will be made only after the return of the products covered by the withdrawal, which must be sent at the expense of the customer at:
- CSGB ITALIA cooperativa sociale agricola arl - via Maggiore, 226 36010 Roana (VI)
For questions and information please contact us at the number 0424-819657 or write to email@example.com.
Any complaints by the Customer must be sent by electronic mail to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of dispute between the parties, the conciliation procedures will be competence of the Court of Vicenza.